Monday, November 28, 2005

Trammie Moderators.

Well I was looking through the stratics boards today when i found a "PvP test center feedback" thread, where I posted my little picture (seen below). Anywho the moderator "kittykat" obviously has no sense of humor and is proabably a trammie archer because I got this message when I loged in today.


Subject: You have been banned!, Sent: 11/28/05 05:25 PM, By: kittykat

You have been banned from
the Stratics forums for a period of 24 hours.

This ban will be
automatically lifted after 11/29/05 05:25 PM.

You have violated the following Stratics Rules of Conduct section:

  • N: Not responding to or ignoring moderator warnings can lead to suspension.

although your post was likely meant in jest, it was uncalled for. If you wish
to dispute this banning, then please contact the administrators at the address
linked below.

If you have questions please contact us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home