Thursday, September 07, 2006

Decius thinks he is the shit.

Yesterday Decius finally agreed to duel me at jehlom farms. The wall of stone was casted and the first spells flew. One problem, well, two actually. First off I get poisoned so I start spamming An Nox. What do ya know he has poisoning! So I shrug it off knowing I can probably still beat this douche bag even if he is cheating. Second problem was totally my fault, I had protection on and didn't even notice tell right before I was dead. My bad on that one. Anyway the idiot still used poisoning and felt it was justified. What a fucking faggot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lawlerskates said...

I find it amusing that you bitch about poisoning when you had prot on. Wtf are you doing with Prot on in the first place? Field with prot? Who the fuck are you? Aegis? Holy Soldier?

Fucking faggot

ps this isn't Dec lol

PPS you are not the be all and end all of UO

2:11 AM  
Blogger Ron Fellows said...

protection on to fight faggots in ganks that bleed bleed bleed DP DP DP DP and call themselves mages.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Pricker said...

takin' points in poison means there was a gap someplace else. Bitching about somebody using *thier* template in a duel to its full effect is BS, because you would have used yours to its full advantage if you hadn't been to fucking stupid to see you had protection on before the duel started.

What an ass hat loser.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Mischief Maker said...

You sure liked him well enough when you were allies.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home